Thursday, June 9, 2016

Book Review: Mother, can you not? by Kate Siegel

Book Review:

Mother, Can you not?

by Kate Siegel

 



This was a really cute book and even made me think about my relationships! I love those types of books that I can get something out of it. I feel like they are extremely needed in todays world. I thought that the humor that was throughout the book made it seem like it was going so much faster than it really was. I was extremely excited to read it and still love it now that I am done. I think that if you have any problems with your mother - not that shes just a crazy Jewish mother, this book can really make you see a different side of things. The only reason I couldn't give it a 5 star rating is simply because of the cover. I normally cannot stand hard back books but I really do not like the hard covers that have like half of a cover. I understand why she did that but it doesn't impress me.

Stars: 4 1/2 out of 5! 

No comments:

Post a Comment