Monday, June 20, 2016

Book Review: Meditate your Weight

Book Review:

Meditate Your Weight
by: Tiffany Cruikshank






This book really changed my life!  I know this is extremely cliche to say but it is completely true! I have had so many problems with my weight that I think I have tried every kind of help that you can think of. This book shows you a new way to think about things which is what really needs to happen. When you are planning to make this big change you need to do it within your mind before you can change anything on the outside. This really changes your mind- changes who you are. I loved reading this book because it helps you through all of it. If you really want to change your life then this might really be the best book for you! 

Stars: 5 out of 5 stars!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment