Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation time!

Hey Everyone!

So I am going on vacation in about 6 days and I got a whole bunch of books from the library to read from now til I get back! I am so excited to read them!!
Right now I am reading 'October Mourning' by Leslea Newman and 'The Rules for Disappearing' by Ashley Eslton.

Heres a list of what books I got:

October Mourning by Leslea Newman (short poems)
Page by Paige by Laura Lee Gulledge (graphic novel)
Everyday by David Levithan
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Graphic novel)
Hooked by Liz Fichera
As nature made him; the boy whowas raised as a girl by John Colapinto
Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin
The Unbecoming of Maira Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Accidental Genius of Weasel High by Rick Detorie (graphic novel)
Great Speeches on Gay Rights by (edited) James Daley
Smart girls get what they want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Bully by (edited) Lee Hirsch & Cynthia Lowen
Me and Earl and the dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
The summer I became a nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Stonewall by David Carter
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown

I cant wait to read these!!! If you want me to do a full review on anything just comment or email me at wells4191@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment