Monday, July 1, 2013

Starting A New Project!

Hey Everyone!!

So...I put it in my latest YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QoAPmblK8) but I am starting a Book Journal!
I decided to get a small notebook and decorate it with some stickers and start keeping my notes/quotes from the books I'm reading in it!
A lot of people will write in their books or put post it notes on the edges but to me it defaces the book but please dont think that just because I think that; that its wrong because I believe everyone has their own style and rocks it! I just thought that maybe this will help me remember the little things that I really want to remember. I am also keeping a list of books I want and books I've read in it so I can always remember and keep adding.

What do you do to remember the little things?? Comment below because I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment