Sunday, November 1, 2015

Recently Watched Movies

Movie Reviews!

 Hey guys!! I've been watching a whole bunch of movies lately so I thought I would do some mini reviews on here for you all! 
It is not going to be as in depth as my book reviews but still given a star score.

 1) Disney's Descendants

 This was a straight to tv movie that followed the book. The villians were thrown off onto an island and now they are back to be given a second chance. 
I have so many mixed thoughts about this movie. I LOVED the book but the movie fell short. I didn't like all the singing and some of the characters didn't seem to fit. 
Score:  Image result for 3 out of 5 stars 

2) Poltergeist (2015)

Image result for poltergeist 2015

This is the newest remake of the classic. I would have to say that the original movie is so much better. Yes this one was scary and made us scream but didn't really sit with me. I thought it would have been 10 times more scary since it was being made in this day and age but it was disappointing. The ending was extremely bad as well! 
Score: Image result for 2 out of 5 stars 


3) 28 Days
 

So this was an amazing movie! This has Sandra Bullock as the main character; which makes it so much better! It is about this girl who is an alcoholic because of past issues and goes to rehab for ....you guessed it...28 days. I seriously loved this movie and thought it was something everyone should watch. 
Score:  Image result for 5 out of 5 stars 


4) Paper Towns
 Yep..I watched the movie before reading the book. I hope you all don't kill me! lol
So... I don't really know how to talk about this one. This is the movie adaption of the book 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I liked the movie but didn't like parts of it. Of course this could be because I have not read the books yet but I didn't like the ending at all. I was kind of holding it up to 'The Fault in our Stars' and it did not hold up. But everything up to the ending was really good and done very well.
Score: Image result for 4.5 out of 5 stars


5) Jurassic World
 
So.. Yet again don't kill me but this is not my type of movie. Yes it was a good movie...well other than some parts. I thought some of the graphics were a little poor seeing as what they can do now a days. I loved Chris Pratt though! I thought the acting in it was amazing I am just not a dinosaur fan. If you loved the 3 part series and love dinosaurs then you need to see this one! 
Score: Image result for 4 out of 5 stars


 6) Insidious 3
 
OMG LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!! I loved both of the other two but this one just put so much more scare factors into it. I do not think there has been a scary movie lately that has scared me as much as this one did. These are seriously some of my favorite movies of all time! If you have not seen these then you really need to watch them! One of the best movies of this year so far!
Score:  Image result for 5 out of 5 stars







No comments:

Post a Comment