Friday, May 19, 2017

Book Review: 10 Things I can see from here

Book Review:

10 Things I can see from Here

by: Carrie Mac






 I will have to say - I was not a huge fan of this book. So far almost all of the books I have gotten have been great but this one wasn't for me. I loved the color of the book as soon as I saw it but then I flipped it around and saw the cover. I do not like the shadow in back of the words. I think it looks stupid. I started reading it, thinking it was going to be cute and something I could relate to but it just seemed so childish to me. I didn't like any of the characters or the way the story went. I was hoping for a totally different ending. If you enjoyed the book then I am so happy for you but it was not my cup of tea. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment