Sunday, December 17, 2017

Book Review: The Breathless

Book Review:

 The Breathless
by: Tara Goedjen





  I have been hearing about this book from all of my booktube friends and how amazing it is! I have to agree! I was stunned by this book. Totally my favorite of 2017! I kept reading and reading without putting it down. It seemed like every time I thought I knew what was going to happen it would surprise me with something totally epic. The cover was beautiful, the plot and setting were amazing! The only thing that was lacking was character development. I felt like I could have known more about them and wish I could have. That is seriously the only way this book could get better! 

With the new year, new things will be coming to the blog. I will be putting in a lot more effort and new pieces! I hope you all stay with me to see the greatness that is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment