Monday, July 17, 2017

Super bummer Book Reivew: Ninth City Burning

Ninth City Burning



I was actually upset about this book. I received it and when I saw it, I was amazed by the cover. I couldn't wait to start it but I just didn't end up liking it. I thought the characters were kind of bland and the world was hard to get into. I like the story line. I feel like it flowed the way it should but I just couldn't get past the world. I am not sure if its maybe I didn't understand somethings, if I couldn't imagine as much as I should have or what. I might pick it up again to try it since I have seen some really good reviews but that's hopeful. Since I was not super thrilled I actually had my fiance read it and am waiting to hear from her. Maybe she will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment